SPIRITUAL WARFARE OF THE BELIEVER
A Bible Study
Don’t hurry through this study.
It’s to be done as in-depth as possible.
A Lesson might take a week to complete. That’s OK. Take time with the scriptures and really meditate and “chew” on them,
asking God for new revelation to come to you through the mighty power of the Holy Spirit and His Word.
Topic: The Believer’s Spiritual Warfare
(Read Ephesians 6:10-24)
1. Ephesians 6:10-12 The forces are forces that operate in the realm of ideas. What are some of the ways that those forces come against you in your life?
2. 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 What are some of the weapons we can use to fight in this spiritual war?
3. Ephesians 6:13 It is only in God’s strength that we are able to win these battles. How can we do everything to stand firm and resist the attacks?
4. Ephesians 6:7-18 Read the following pages on the Armor of God. Why is it so important to put on the armor of God daily (see 1 Peter 5:8)? Describe the pieces of God’s armor in your own words.
5. What can you do in your life to act on what God is telling you through these passages?