What is Mission Discipleship (MD)?
Go through our various Missions, and take others along too,
and we’ll help you grow in spiritual maturity and be even more fruitful for God’s Kingdom.
We are all One Body ~ One Bride ~ One Kingdom
What does it mean to be a disciple?
- You walk in Jesus/Yeshua’s footsteps, seeking intimacy with God and to be like Him. (Matt. 28:18-20, Eph. 5:1-2)
- The fruit of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) is evident in your life.
- You’re teachable and always growing spiritually. (Ps. 143:10, Ps. 25:4)
- You walk in bold faith empowered by quiet trust in God. (Eph. 6:18-20)
- You shine the Light of Yeshua. (Matthew 5:14-16)
- You’re faithful to teach others about the Kingdom of God . (2 Tim. 2:2, 1 Pet. 3:15-17)
Barna statistics tell us that 81% of the people who think they’re in right standing with the Lord are going to hear “depart from me – I never knew you” when they stand before Him for judgment.
What will you hear?
We want to help you hear “well done good and faithful servant…”
~ Faith Walker