A Bible Study
Don’t hurry through this study. It’s to be done as in-depth as possible. A Lesson might take a week to complete. That’s OK. Take time with the scriptures and really meditate and “chew” on them, asking God for new revelation to come to you through the mighty power of the Holy Spirit and His Word.
1. 2 Peter 3:10-14 What inspiration can this passage give you to make Godly choices day to day?
2. 1 John 3:22-24 Why should we always choose to do what is pleasing in God’s sight?
3. Isaiah 7:14-15 What is an important trait of Jesus that must we always work to copy?
4. 1 Thessalonians 1:4-5 What can you think about to inspire you to make godly choices? What can you rely on to help you make those choices?
5. Proverbs 16: 1-9 and 32-33 Write out what these passages mean to you.
6. What can you do in your life to act on what God is telling you through these passages?