SPIRITUAL GIFTS ARE AS DIVERSE AS ARE PEOPLE
EVERYONE RECEIVES THEM AND IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEM
The Holy Spirit is the one who our gifts come from. He can give you whatever gift He wants in any given situation, or instance.
Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. (1 Peter 4:10-11)
5 Questions To Ask Yourself
1. WHAT are my spiritual gifts? We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. Rom 12:6-8 Diligently seek to know and develop your spiritual gifts through prayer and Bible study.
2. WHERE am I supposed to be using them? Spiritual gifts were given for special tasks in and through the churches. 7Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. (1 Cor. 12:7) Look for special tasks where the Holy Spirit can use you.
3. WHEN am I supposed to be using them? 2 Peter 3:9-12 2 Corinthians 5:10 Look for places that you can use your gifts NOW!
4. HOW do I develop my spiritual gifts? Philippians 4:9 The development of any gift only comes with diligent practice.
5. WHY should I be concerned with my spiritual gifts? Because your gift is used to built up the Body of Messiah. Ephesians 4:11-16, Romans 12:3-9
All spiritual gifts come from the Holy Spirit. He can choose what gift to give you, whenever and wherever He wants.
God created you for a special purpose inside the Body of Messiah.
What you are is God’s gift to you. What you make of yourself and how you allow the Holy Spirit to use you, is your gift back to God.
Scripture Passages to Study:
1 Corinthians 12
Discuss where and when you have seen God giving you spiritual gifts in the past. What spiritual gifts have you been given?