WEAPONS OF GOD
The Bible is a weapon’s cache
In the book of Psalms and in other books of the Bible we read of God’s weapons. As children of God and Kingdom citizens this information is in the Bible to help us learn how to pray and stand up to our bullies (demonic forces) in the spiritual realm.
As we step into a full expression of our identity in Messiah we will pray in a different way. Instead of us walking in fear regarding the attacks coming against us, if we structure our prayers properly and use the weapons found in the Scriptures, we will see great victory and in fact, the demonic realm will be the ones in fear.
Here’s a sample order to follow in prayer:
- Address our wonderful Father in heaven, declaring that you’re coming before Him in the Mighty name of Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus Christ). (Matt. 6:9-13)
- Praise God for who He is and all that He’s done, is doing and will do. (Ps. 22:3, Rev. 1:8)
- Declare the Names of God as you’re led. (Ps. 20:7) For a study on the Names of God CLICK HERE
- Put on the Armor of God (Eph. 6:10-17) For a study on the Armor of God CLICK HERE
- Declare the power of the weapons of your warfare by declaring various scripture verses. Here are a few for you to stand on: 2 Cor. 10:3-5, 2 Chronicles 10:15, Is. 54:17, Ps. 91:1-3, Luke 10:19
- Release the weapons of the Lord (see list below)
- Declare your identity (Romans 8:37, Luke 24:49, Rom. 8:16, 1 John 4:18, Eph. 1:3, Eph. 6:10, Eph. 5:1)
- Command a massive clearing away of all negative spiritual atmosphere and environment in your life and in the lives of those connected to you.
- Thank God that He punishes all the powers of darkness and defeats all the schemes of the enemy. Spend time thanking God. This is a true demonstration of faith
Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. (Ephesians 5:1)
GOD’S WEAPONS: (This list is not exhaustive…there are many more weapons found in the Word of God)
- The spear of the Lord – Psalm 35:3 – Release the spear of the Lord into the camp of the enemy
- Arrows – Psalm 18:14 – Tipped with fire – Psalm 7:13
- Lightning – Psalm 18:14
- Hail stones – Psalm 18:12 – To damage the property of the enemy release hail. Speak it out – call for it!
- Blazing Coals – Psalm 18:12
- Locust – Exodus 10:4 – This is a powerful way to shut down what the enemy is seeding against you in the form of negative words. The enemy plants curses over believers, to come against your family, health, business, community, ministry, congregation. The locust of God can devour the fields that the enemy has seeded to bring your defeat.
- East wind of judgment – Exodus 10:13
- Engines of War/Battering Rams – Ezekiel 26:9, 4:2 – Release God’s battering rams and engines of war against enemy strongholds
- Iron Tools – Ezekiel 26:9 – command the tearing down of towers the enemy has built with God’s iron tools
- The hook of the Lord – 2 Kings 19:28; Ezekiel 29:4 – God uses the hook to deal with sea serpents – can also be used against serpents like python, leviathan, kundalini. Charge hooks with the Names of God so that when angels put the hooks in, demons are pulled out. Use the hooks to go fishing.
- God’s net – Ezekiel 12:13, 17:20 – God can use a net to bring something from somewhere to somewhere else. In the spiritual realm this can be used if things try to escape to avoid punishment. Using the net of God in conjunction with other weapons we can inflict punishment on entities that seek to harm us!
- The whistle / hiss of the Lord – Isaiah 7:18
- Instruments of death – Psalm 7:13 – Loose deadly weapons on the powers of darkness. Use this against entities that do not have ordained existence from God. Clones, Holograms, things the enemy has designed, developed and built through technological processes.
- God’s sword – Psalm 7:12
- God’s bow – Psalm 7:12
- Flies/bees of the Lord – Isaiah 7:18 – they bite and sting
- Confusion – Humiliation – Psalm 35:26, 35:4 – Confusion/Humiliation can be loosed into the enemy’s camp to break down coordinated efforts being made by the powers of darkness. Loose it into local covens and witchcraft cults.
- God’s shields – small and large – Psalm 35:2
- Fiery stream/river – Daniel 7:10 – A river of fire flows from God’s Presence – a fiery stream can be released into the camp of darkness and as a wall to guard us.
- Wall of fire – Zechariah 2:5
- Famine – Ezekiel 5:16 – Deadly arrows of famine can be send against the encampment of darkness
- Deep Sleep – Isaiah 29:10 – Command a deep sleep on the camp of the enemy. If the enemy tries to put something (i.e. strife) in your family put the demons to sleep. You can also put portals, wormholes, stargates to sleep.
- God’s Word – Like fire and a hammer that pulverizes rock – Jeremiah 23:29 – use it to burn and pulverize the enemy encampments and strategies
- God’s wrath and fury – Ezekiel 22:20-21 – God’s anger and wrath melts.
- Stars – Judges 5:20 – Stars fought from the heavens. They were created to bring praise and glory to God. Evil rituals have brought them out of their courses, empowering evil agendas through them. We need to restore them to their original state and involve them to serve in the agendas of the Kingdom of God in prayer.
- Razor of the Lord – Isaiah 7:20 – Razors shave – cut things off
- A searing dry wind – Jeremiah 4:11-12 – use this against water spirits
- Rod of Iron – Psalm 2:7-9; Revelation 2:27 – Yeshua/Jesus will rule the nations with a rod of iron, shattering them like pottery – call upon this manifestation of His Kingship and power.
God is creative. We’re made in His image. Be creative in using His weapons. For example: if you feel darkness encroaching against you, pray a prayer as outlined at the beginning of this teaching, releasing numerous spiritual weapons to just blow everything up that’s coming against you!
Let’s move forward in being “doers of the Word and not hearers only” (James 1:22).
In doing so we’ll see new levels of authority and power released, and health and victory within the Body of Messiah on earth – for God’s glory and the advancement of His Kingdom on earth, as it is in Heaven!