ABOUT MISSION DISCIPLESHIP
- Reaching the world to make disciples
- Helping people build the Kingdom
- Teaching people how to study God’s Word
WHAT WE DO…
- Mission Discipleship (MD) is completely free to use.
- MD is supported by people around the world like you, who believe in the importance of discipleship.
- MD gives you access to online discipleship lessons on a variety of topics to help you discover your place in God’s story.
- MD works on various platforms (Computer/Tablet/Smart Phone) and can be used on and offline.
- MD programs are self-paced and totally versatile.
- MD is great for both one-on-one and group discipleship.
- MD can help give as much structure and accountability to your discipleship efforts as you like.
- MD is a program that helps support the local congregation by providing free curriculum, guidance and direction for discipleship.
- The program is always growing and expanding.
Mission Discipleship is a 501(c)(3) under U.S. federal tax guidelines.
Here’s why Mission Discipleship is so important in today’s society. People everywhere continue to live hopeless lives without purpose. Families are broken. Children are not taught how to apply God’s instruction book (the Bible) to their lives. Churches dot every corner, yet we see myriads of people not knowing God, or the Bible. People aren’t experiencing the full power of the Gospel message, or the blessed life that comes from completely surrendering to Christ/Messiah. Our culture openly condones sin; and a lack of fathering is leaving people starving for true leadership and godly examples.
Mission Discipleship is a family of people who want to make a difference.
Everywhere we go we see God giving people hope and a future.
In Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus/Yeshua tells us that all authority has been given Him in heaven and on earth; and as a result we’re to go and make disciples of all nations. This can be interpreted as “everywhere we go” we’re to be making disciples.
Many people in the Church are sitting in a receiving mode, when God wants us to be people of giving and action.
Transformation happens through personal relationships. We’re changed positively when we see others more spiritually mature than us model how to live out the Word of God in every day, real life situations. Mission Discipleship was created to bring people together for the purpose of helping people be transformed.
Mission Discipleship utilizes the power of the internet and mobile broadband to help people all over the planet “go and make disciples.” The ministry’s website contains resources that inspire spiritual growth and maturity. It also aids family and congregational discipleship. And best of all, because of the generosity of individuals and ministries that believe in discipleship – the program is completely FREE for everyone to use!
Are you passionate about being or making disciples?
CONNECT WITH MISSION DISCIPLESHIP TODAY!
Thanks for being part of Mission Discipleship. We are One Body – One Bride. Let’s work together for God’s Glory!